Savory roasted salmon trout belly with plenty of fat. The moist texture and roasted flavor are addictive. You can enjoy it not only as it is, but also for seafood bowls, hand-rolled sushi, and carpaccio.
How to eat:
After thawing, you can enjoy it as it is.
Seared Aburi Salmon Belly Slice and Salmon Roe (Ikura) salad bowl
Ingredients (for 2 people )
- Seared Aburi Salmon Belly Slice 1pkt
- Ikura Roe 120gram
- 2 cups of rice bowl
- 2 Mizuna
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 petit tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Wasabi appropriate amount
How to prepare (10 minutes )
1. Thaw the Seared Aburi Salmon Belly Slice and Ikura Roe
2. Cut the mizuna into small pieces; slice the red onion into thin slices and soak in water for about 10 minutes to remove the spiciness.
3. Put rice in the bowl, and put Ikura Roe and cherry tomatoes on it.
4. Mix soy sauce, olive oil and wasabi and sprinkle on the whole.