600g black tiger prawns 16/20, shell on, trimmed and deveined
3 cloves garlic minced
2 cm ginger minced
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1.5 teaspoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons cooking wine
1 stalk spring onions, cut into 5 cm long
1. Wash prawns and pat dry
2. Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over the stove
3. When the oil is hot (smoking), put in the prawns in a single layer. When they turn red, flip the prawns over to cook its other side till it turns red. Dish them out onto a plate when they are about 80% done
4. In the same pan, add in the last tablespoon of oil. Put in the garlic and ginger when the oil is hot and fry till fragrant
5. Return the partially cooked prawns to the pan and add in the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Quickly mix the prawns with the sauces ensuring that the prawns do not overcook. Add in the cooking wine and turn off the filre.
6. Dish up the prawns and garnish with the spring onions
Write a comment
Note: HTML is not translated!